The $88 cat-back exhaust (Gen II)

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 08:17:02 EDT

I know this system has been brought up before as a good deal at
$107.95, but now that there's a $20 mail-in rebate (until Oct. 31)
it's an even better deal.

It's the Dynomax Super Turbo Exhaust System, part number WLK-17443.
As I said, $107.95 at Summit Racing, before the rebate (through the
end of the month). Listed for '92 - '96 Dakotas, 2wd and 4x4, V6
and V8, any wheelbase.

I just installed mine over the weekend. Okay, Jon installed it
while I watched :-). The pipe is good quality, and it fits very
well. The muffler doesn't seem to be up to the same standards as
the rest of the kit. I wouldn't describe it as cheap, it's at
least on par with any regular OEM muffler as far as the build
quality goes. Just that the pipe seems to be heavier duty.

The sound is a bit louder, but not obnoxious. It isn't a huge
difference, but with the V6 I wasn't really expecting it to be.

Just thought I'd pass it along.

Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario