NASCAR Truck Question?

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 08:17:42 EDT

Does anyone know what transmissions they run in the NASCAR series Rams? I
figure if they hold up to a day at the track behind a 600hp beating, they
should last a lifetime in my Dakota. I know these trucks are not stock by
any means, but the bolt pattern between the block and engine have to match,
so the brackets/frame mounts can't be to difficult if fabricate if required.
Thanks!
Rich - Ashburn, VA
PS. I don't have cable or satellite, so I can't tune into this good stuff
on Saturday's when the trucks race.