Re: OT - IT Jobs

From: Jason A Banta (jason.banta@louisville.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 09:35:24 EDT

 Here is the job posting for the University of Louisville.

http://www.louisville.edu/admin/humanr/scripts/employ.cgi

>>> got-speed@cox.net 10/18/02 10:02AM >>>

Ok guys I am at my wits end here and thought I would post here
looking.
I got laid off back in March, and unemployment is about to end very
soon. I
need to find a job in the IT field that does not require a security
clearance (allthough nothing is stopping me from obtaining one). I
can't
seem to find much around here that does not require a clearance. Do any
of
you have openings in your company ? I am open minded about moving, so
long
as its a solid job.

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed