Belltech drop and KYB shocks for sale

From: CHRIS LAMBERT (dakotausa@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 11:54:35 EDT

I have a new (never installed) Belltech 2/4 drop for 97 and up V-8
dakotas for sale. the kits is coils up front and hangers and shackels
in the rear all new bump stops and pinion shims. I also have 4 brand
new never installed KYB monomax shocks. I have decided no to drop my
truck now becaus of towing my camper. So i want to sell this kit. first
come first serve I woul dlike to sell local cause the kit is not light.
I would llike to get at least 600.00 for the kit. the belltech kit cost
me 400 and the shocks cost me 300 and they have never been installed