Re: Snorkels

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 19:33:02 EDT

Well funny you should mention that Adam. If my truck was up to the task
of making it out to Daktoberfest this past trip, it would have had a
snorkle. I have the plans all set for fabricating a set up for my
truck. I didn't impliment it because the engine and the trans prevented
me from driving it out there. Now I have a whole 9 months to prepare
the truck for the next BBQ. (assuming Jon still wants to hold them LOL)
The snorkle will be installed for the next off roading adventure.

--
Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/