Re: Snorkels

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 10:42:13 EDT

Ya but look at it this way Jon, if you put a snorkel on the Ram, you'll
never have to worry about the water. Then, we can have submarine contests
in the creek with our truck. hehehe
I'm thinking about that one pool at the other waterfall, you know the one...
  :D :D

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

>"snorkel", AFAIK.
>

> Ironically, I was talking with Jason while we were working on his
>truck about an idea I had for a snorkel. Heh! This incident
>actually has gotten me thinking about one for the Ram, but I dunno
>if I will do one. My problem wasn't that I didn't have a snorkel,
>it was that I had a straw... The water didn't get anywhere near
>the engine, I would have had to have been down another 2 feet or
>so for that to be a problem - the problem was that my intake is
>basically a straw - drawing air from UNDERNEATH the turn signal!
>Nice design... :-P An open element air cleaner like Jason uses
>would have done the trick. (Or just removing the intake tube
>like I forgot to do...)
>

> -Jon-

Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!  Try MSN.