RE: Neon parts

From: Saint (saint1958@cox.net)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 11:40:06 EDT

If my spelling is correct, the ultimate upgrade for the little Neon is the
Hahn Motorsport trubo Stage I, or II package. This package can be applied
on top a stock motor with no problems. However, on the stage III, you will
need to beef up several other engine bay items, suspension, and transaxle.

Steven St.Laurent
2003 Dodge 2500 Quad Ram Hemi 5.7 (Oct 20)
2000 Dodge Dakota Hemi 4.7 (Some idiot hit the vehicle)
2000 Roush Ford Mustang (1 of 2 beta vehicles)
1999 Chevy Astro (A.K.A. GM Junk) soon to be a cruiser
1993 Geo Tracker (Amazing vehicle that keeps running)
PROJECT CAR:
1992 Suzuki Swift Haybusa GT (fastest stock sub-compact at 1775lb vehicle)

Future Purchases:
2000(?) Dodge Truck (next project vehicle)
2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 with a V-10 (replace the Tracker)