Re: Snorkels

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 13:40:43 EDT

Hi Josh - Daktoberfest was my 2nd trip out to Jon's from Chicago. I
must have some trucker blood in me because I can pull long distance
driving with minimal stops. The long weekend drive is nothing for me.

Considering that I will hopefully be moved up to Wisconsin by the time
the 2003 DML BBQ rolls around, the drive will be even longer LOL. But
you are more than welcome to caravan out with me. I'll be heading up to
Canada to meet up with Mista Adam Blasta. But this is all in theory
right now. I just got back fron NY and I'm already planning for next
time LOL

--
Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/