Re: New Neon Off Topic

From: tmfu (tmfu@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 22:52:55 EDT

Terrible Tom wrote:

> Yesterday when I took the Dak out for a warm up after sitting all
> weekend, A new Neon pulled up next to me. It was dark blue. I really
> liked the car auctually. The rear end design was much cleaner than the
> 2nd Gen neon. I'm not too sure about the front end however. It sure is
> different. I had the same kind of reaction I did with the new Ram's. I
> wasn't sure if I liked the front end or not, right away.

That rear bumper acts like a damm drag chute.. The front end.. Depends
on which year of GenII's you're talking about. The 00-01 Front ends are
nice. The 02's use the front end of the ACR and R/T's, and for 03 they
went to the Chrysler lookalike frontend and those are buttfugly...

--
Greg
2k1 Dodge Neon ES