Re: Re: Sneaky cops in S.C.

From: Danny L. Burrows (havenx@ksni.net)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 23:47:18 EDT

The crown vics you saw were nothing but P71s (interceptors) with the street
appearance package, and tent. Nothing special, I would not worry. They are
prolly after some drug dealer so don't smoke any bud.

My neighbor and I buy those things at auction and fix them up. Right now we are
workin on a 98 crown vic intercepter. That 4.6 really pushes that thing right
along (137 mph). Oh yea, and before anythings says anything, (its not an
intercepter engine). they don't make a special engine for cops. Its just a
chiped 4.6L, and two valves per cylinder. Its not the cobra engine. These are
mistakes made by alot of ppl....

We are getting a push bumper for it too. It already has a spot light and all
that neat stuff. We are going to put a scanner in it also.

Dude, are you sure the cops that pick there cars are REAL cops, I am pretty sure
that the only way they can choose a car issued by someone other than the cops is
if they are rent-a-cops.

Well antwats, food for though,
Danny