More about her truck (Smoking tires and back in shop)

From: Jonathan Lumpkin (jonathan@crazy-train.net)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 06:57:04 EDT

It is an automatic. We are trying to burn the stock tires....just to have
fun (I love this girl...she wants to trade it in and get a R/T). Since
Goodyear wont replace them (since they were worn due to truck malfucntion),
we have to buy new ones.

What are some good tires...and can I know some prices? She doesnt have the
money to go spend on tires. What are some brands that yall use...and what
are they like? Shes got the 15in sport wheels.

And we just wanted to have fun (of course). Shes mad that my cutlass (a '96)
spins all the time off the line and she has a hard time. As for the
gears...im not sure. This thing is bone stock. We will try the bleach and
water.

Jon

PS - Will ABS try to do somethign if she lithgty presses the brake and revs
up?