Re: Daktoberfest meet report up!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 19:00:52 EDT

Hey Jason - Thanks! :-)

Yeah I planned to add some of the more interesting video clips to the
page - however my compression and capture software is lousy. Perhaps I
will add MP3 audio clips. I have to go back and correct some errors
with the word spacing in the report... Mozilla Composer seems to have a
few glitches. Hmm - perhaps I should add a footnote that Ed didn't
really try to pull the Ram without his truck heheheh...

--
Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/