Re: Gen II parts needed

From: Matthew Intihar (challengerman@juno.com)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 19:09:44 EDT

Hey Jon:

My tach hasn't worked since the day I bought the truck, and I tried
replacing the tach and the module to no success. Just wanted to give you
a warning before you pulled the dash apart. Did you check the continuity
between the connector and the engine controller, and how about the crank
sensor? Just an FYI, hope you can get your's fixed; let me know how it
turns out.

Matt

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002 08:42:33 -0400 "Jon Smith" <jon@fast4x4.net> writes:

> Hey folks, don't know if any of yall have a parts Dak (I hope not!)
> laying
> around, but I need a tach and/or tach drive module from a Gen II
> (prefer
> '95, others may work)
>
> -Jon Smith

Only $9.95 per month!