Great new ad

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 09:41:14 EDT

Many years ago, the state of Texas launched a successful anti-littering
campaign called "Don't Mess with Texas." The state is in the process of
revamping the campaign and I was fortunate enough to see one of the new
ads they just taped last week.

In the ad a Gen III Dakota is approaching the camera. The driver tosses
some trash out the window and it goes into a Rustang convertible going in
the other direction! Great comment; don't litter the highways, dispose of
your trash in the appropriate trash receptacles!! LOL!!

If I find a clip on the web, I'll post it.

Richard in San Antonio

P.S. to Brett Forehand:

Now we know why you left Texas and moved to Florida!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com