Re: Penda Tonneau Cover

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 12:46:19 EDT

Bill, I found the like to the site where I bought my Extang cover.

http://www.accessconnect.com/index.htm

I thought about buy other brands and having them cut down to size since I
also have a cross bed tool box. Extang makes one that works well with the
tool box and is competively priced. I like the idea that the tarp has a 3
year warranty and the frame has a lifetime warranty. No holes needed to be
drilled in the body of the truck, it took about 30 minutes to install, the
metal bows have two mounting positions and the snaps are offset on the
slides so I can turn them around during the winter to put less tension on
the side rails and make it easier to snap in cold weather. Which truck are
you thinking about putting the tonno on, the Quad or the CC?

HTH,

Ray Irons
Dover, DE