Re: Midwest DML meet.

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 17:16:01 EDT

I don't know if I would be able to attend a Midwest Meet. It would
depend on when its schedualed. Weather around here has been down right
crudy the last week or so.

Granpa is in no shape for offroading. I'll be lucky if he can make it
through snow plow season without the front suspension totally failing.

Also... Yesterday I was driving and was spanked by a Plymouth Sundance.
Took off from a couple lights together, and the Sundance was able to get
past me without really trying too hard. I wasn't all out flooring the
gas either... I wasn't trying to race him. I auctually started laughing
over it though. He prolly has a better power to weight ratio.

Let me know what you guys put together. The closer to Chicago right now
the better for me. Granpa is old and slow and isn't up to a long road
trip now -- heh. But he won't be for long :-)

--
Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/