Re: Re: Re: Midwest DML meet organization

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 22:06:17 EDT

"Since the midwest does not have the concentration of dakota enthusiasts
other areas have, I believe we should include Rams, Durangoes, and
possible Jeeps also. Anything with magnum?"

Hmm - guess that means this premagger Dak owner ain't welcome in yer
little club eh??? heheh

--
Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/