Diamond Clear Headlights, Continued

From: Steve Feiler (stcr@lvcm.com)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 10:44:49 EDT

I know it's been a pain in the butt to have to do this all over again since
APC's president evidently doesn't read direct e-mails, but the more
They were wanting nearly 200 mails to show that we're serious. and to date
I've only received 40.

Please send in letters of support for this product, it will show that Dakota
and Durango owners are serious about aftermarket equipment, and will not
only help us get a great product that many people want right now, but will
also assist in the production of other products in the future.

Just to make sure they don't get sent to /dev/null, send the e-mails to the
address below. I'm collecting all the e-mails and then forwarding them
along.

Headlights@Dakota-Durango.com