anyone want a Dak?

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 16:59:39 EDT

Mine is on the selling block. Looking to get $8k 121k very reliable,
religiously maintained miles. Your choice of 3 wheel patterns, choice of
intake manifolds (modded stocker or M1).

For those who don't know my truck, it's a '95 CC, 318 4x4 automatic.
31x10.50 General AT tires, red over grey paint scheme.

Email for pictures and/or more info. The only reason I'm selling is to fund
another truck I've got my eye on... 1ton turbo diesel =)

thanks DML!

-Jon Smith
jon@fast4x4.net