Re: OT: Need some phone help

From: Punch (2punch.crash2000@AHM.com)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 00:18:09 EDT

"andy levy" <andylevy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:apcv61$ubf$1@bent.twistedbits.net...

> I've been getting phone calls all night that, when I pick them up, have
> nothing on the other end. *69 doesn't work but gives me the number,
> which comes up "the alltell customer is unavailable" immediately. The
> area code is 727 which I think is Florida. Does anyone have means by
> which they can look up a number for me? Email me privately and I'll
> send the number. Thanks.

been through this myself, the crtc actually helped me with it, my situation
was a company that has a computer that dials a list of phone numbers if a
fax answers, the number is added to a fax list, and spam faxes are sent. if
a voice answers the number is added to a voice list, and your call is
forwarded to the next available operator, if all operators are busy, the
call hangs up!

Punch