Re: from speetweaks site

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 00:37:49 EDT

Hmm... interesting

First it was a problem with the lines, now this? First of all, why would
this prevent him from anwsering his cell phone when I try to call it?

Also, another interesting tidbit.... I had called Monday and got Tom. He
"didnt know what was going on". I could tell I caught him off guard,
because I dialed *67 (caller id block) before i dialed his number.

Also, would anything mentioned explain why he wouldnt respond to my e-mails
when I sent them to his personal address?

I guess it's time to get out the hip waiders, because the bulls**t is piling
up!

--
Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"

""Punch"" <2punch.crash2000@AHM.com> wrote in message news:apd58p$f79$1@bent.twistedbits.net... > > cut and snipped! > > > based accounting software will be eliminated for a much more accurate local > system which can also keep track of notes, customer calls, and a much better > order tracking system. This system is already under way but won't be fully > active until the middle of November. We are also going to be using a 3rd > party call-center which will be available (hopefully) on a 24 hour basis - 7 > days a week. In the mean time, please bear with us as the final phase of > our customer service, order processing, and phone system is finally taking > shape. > > Punch > > (sounds like buying some time to me) > >