Re: RE: OT: Need some phone help

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 10:06:17 EDT

Thanks Tim, I went through there pretty early and came up empty. What I
know so far:

The area code & exchange are linked back to Alltell's cell service. One
source tells me it's "homed" between Jacksonville and Daytona Beach, but
  two say it's just north of Tampa.

The person I suspect of doing it still entirely denying any knowledge.