Re: SpeedTweaks - Mee too

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 10:19:01 EDT

Of course this is coming from somone that never had issues with shipping, or
recieving products from speedtweaks, and I can kinda see how one would be
angry in that situation... seems like you guys forget all the great tips
bernd has given us, and all the support hes had for the club. Sounds like
me, hes having financial problems, and while I admit that taking new orders
seems kinda silly, I doubt hes trying to take everyones money, and never
deliver a product.

I dont know what I am trying to achieve with this email, but seems like up
until a month or two ago, Bernd was aknowleged as being "THE" guy to come to
with any performance issues, or general drivability on the dodges, as well
as an overall nice guy...

Now everyones acting like hes some ebay scammer...

My 2 cents
Sorry if its a rant about nothing

Wes