Speedtweaks Ethics...

From: Kevin Reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 10:24:13 EDT

It seems from all the mail I have read that Speedtweaks is either being
accused of ripping off customers and or not refunding money, I say to
Speedtweaks the Admiral thing would be too Refund all money to customers,
and stop accepting orders until you get your Business squared away. Remember
this Speedtweaks... ETHICS AND INTEGRITY play a very Important part in
running and succeeding in a Prosperous Business. I now myself will think
twice about making a purchase from you.