Re: Q: Is there a lift for a 98 2x Dakota?

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 08:24:41 EST

Fabtech sells a 2 inch lift kit for the 98 Dak, 2WD on sale at Truck
Performance Center for $120 but the shocks are sold seperately,

The 3 inch lift for a 2WD is way more expensive, since it contains
replacement upper control arms with ball joints, and it sells for $600.
Again, shocks sold seperately

Shocks for both kits are about $140

This is about the best deal I've found, but I have'nt been able to contact
Fabtech to see if factory direct is any less expensive. I'm gonna try to
call them later this morning, they are on the west coast and I'm on the
east coast. I'll try to post results when I get them.

HTH,

Ray Irons
Dover, DE