Re: Mopar T-stat part #

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 08:36:35 EST

I'm not sure but I believe it is the stock 195 Degree t-stat. I looked up
the part number at OEM Car Parts and it says OEM T-stat. If you want to
confirm what it is, I'd suggest calling McKinney Dodge at 1-800-272-7050
and ask for John, he was really straight with me when I bought stuff from
them and he was very helpful on the installation procedures for my cruise
control. Then call the steal.... I mean Dealer and ask them what they put
in. BTW, what did you get bent ove... I mean charged for the T-stat? The
part should have been no more then a few dollars and its easy to change not
matter which engine you have.

Ray Irons
Dover, DE