Re: Quarterly Report of Idiot Southern CA Drivers

From: Tubamirbls@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 09:29:35 EST

Hi Steve
     Thanks for your quarterly observation. I agree but must add for the
sake of those of us in No Calif where I think the DMV is even more lenient in
granting driver licenses the number one make here for consistently bad
driving is VOLVO.
     Back in the 50's when I got my first driver's license it was the drivers
in a Nash, Hudson, Olds (other than the Rocket engine models) or Willys that
held the title. No such thing other than a Rolls Royce once in a blue moon
as an imported car back then.

Paul Sahlin