Re: Re: My two pennies about Bernd and SpeedTweaks

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 08:59:35 EST

Ditto here. Since I don't use the computer much, if at all, on weekends I
missed this brouhaha.

I have known Bernd for many years now and know he is, above all, a man of
character. Bernd would gladly give you the shirt off his back in the
freezing cold and rain, if that's what you needed.

I have no personal knowledge of his present situation, but, as a man,
believe he is doing what most of us would do. When trouble strikes, men
generally retreat into themselves to fix their own problems. We are
fiercely independent and that often gets us into more trouble than we
started with.

Bernd has helped nearly everyone on this list to enjoy their Dak (or Ram
or Jeep or Durango) more and solved problems for many out of the goodness
of his heart and desire to help people.

Bernd, if there's anything I can do to help, let me know. You've got my
phone numbers.

Richard in San Antonio