Re: OT: Need some phone help

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 09:43:45 EST

Well, probably not, but I have done it.. on my phone you only have to press 2 buttons to re-dial and they are right next to each other. My theory falls apart if this happens at more than one time period, though...

>>> andylevy@yahoo.com 10/26/02 06:49PM >>>

You don't dial the same thing "at random" a dozen times in an hour.