RE: RE: Bruce's Help - Response to all

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 09:03:39 EST

Along with the helping hand of Bernd, Jon, I give Kudos' to Bruce of Flow
Metrics. Here is a guy like Bernd, you can count on for help or answering
questions.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"Democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government.
It can only exist until voters discover they can vote themselves
largess (generous gifts) from the public treasury. From that moment
on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most
benefits from the public treasury, with the result that a democracy
always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a
dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations
has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this
sequence: from spiritual faith to great courage; from courage to
liberty; from liberty to abundance; from abundance to complacency;
from complacency to apathy; from apathy to dependence; from
dependence back again to bondage.
(By Alexander Tyler Frasier, over 200 years ago.)