RE: Tire recamendations

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@fiufiji.com)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 14:24:56 EST

i was in the market for the long trails, but i was told they make a lot of
noise at highway speeds (like a humming), so i went with the Michelin LTX
M/S.

Gabe Couriel

http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0

---
1998 Dodge Dakota Club Cab Sport
3.9L V6
5-Speed Manual Transmission (AX-15)
3.21 Open Rear End

-----Original Message----- From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net [mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net]On Behalf Of fawcett@uism.bu.edu Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 8:31 AM To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net Subject: Re:DML: Tire recamendations

I don't have the Long Trails but I've had BFG's AT/ko's for about a year now and absolutely love them. They ware terrific and are quality constructed so I can at least vouch for BFG in that regard... Tom

____________________Reply Separator____________________ Subject: DML: Tire recamendations Author: <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net> Date: 10/27/2002 9:03 PM

Hey...yall might remeber me the other day about talkinb about burning those tires off. Were doing it this tuesday.

We went tire shoping today...2nd day doing so.

We have settled on BFGoodwrench Long Trail (or trail masters).... Has anyone ever used these? Found a great price.

My dad is a mechanic and he loves em, jsut cant afford them.

what do yall think?

Jon