Re: OCT 19th meet?

From: Anthony (reach_anthony@email.com)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 18:18:50 EST

Hey Punch,

The meet went very well, to bad it was so winding. We ended up moving to 3
different spots to get out of the wind. Other than that we had 16 Dakotas
that showed up. And 8 Daks & 3 Rams that didn't make it. The meet was about
5hrs long. Acouple of guys did burnouts see the pics.

Next meet will be held in the spring time and this will be in a park with
BBQ's.

Here's the link to our Ontario Dakota Forum where the pics are. My Dakota
is the Intense Blue 4X4 with the bushguard.
http://blackproject.dnsalias.org/images/swordmeets/index.htm

Here's the link to afew pics I took.
http://www.dodgetrucks.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13620

Later, Anthony