Midwest Meet Organization

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 17:16:00 EST

Last week, several of us showed an interest in organizing a Midwest region
meet. How 'bout all that are interested take a look at their calendars for
the upcoming month and let's figure out who's who and what's what. I'd like
to do this on a Saturday afternoon/evening so that everyone has enough time
to drive home Sunday if they've got to travel a few states... Let's all get
together and see who's truck shines the best and who can spit farther than
who. I'd be happy to work with someone (or a few people) to set this all
up, but if we want to get together a lot of people before it snows then
we're gonna have to move quickly.

I believe that the Runde's said that they might have some land that we could
possibly use to "do our thing" on...Steve and Leslie, will you let us know
if and when some good dates for you would be so that we can get the ball
rolling on this as soon as possible; so we don't have to travel in that
dreaded white stuff?

Thanks A Bunch!

Josh Battles
2000 CC V6
"Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult."