re:Re: Towing info?

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 19:50:55 EST

Don't forget about a sway control to go with the weight distributing hitch.
They are invaluable. I use one friction type. Set it right and passing
18 wheelers don't bother you much.
I've towed my 24' Jayco travel trailer from Marietta Ga to Rocky Mtn
National Park twice with the 318.
Back and forth to Florida also. Next summer it's with the 360. The Jayco
Light Hawk is 7' wide and lower than conventional trailers which is better
for the Dakota IMHO. Still you are pulling a 5000 pound box down the road
and you must be careful. I've seen a few scattered and covering the
highways.

Victor Williams
Marietta,GA
1995 CC, 360,5sp,lsd,Jardine catback,Flowmaster 70 series,Jacobs Ign,K&N
dropin.