Re: OT: Just sharing

From: Punch (2punch.crash2000@AHM.com)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 21:53:41 EST

""Valentin Garcia"" <valentingar@msn.com> wrote in message
news:F11UQ9cAgjHXwKHvyo300000927@hotmail.com...

> Just thought I would share my good news with everyone, I just closed the
> deal on my new home, new to me anyway!. I am packing as we speak. This is
my
> first house and I am very excited.
>
> Dak content: I now have a garage, and as soon as the dust settles, it's
time
> for a few upgrades! I am also trying to convince the bank... er I mean
wife
> that a 4x4 Quad Cab is a good "family" vehicle.

ah yes, I'm 7 days away from moving into my secound house, it's almost our
dream home except for the lot it's on. it's nothing huge, just what we need
2000sq ft, 3 bedrooms, large family room 16x17, large kitchen/dining room
12x28, 2 car garage : ), and 4 car driveway!

Punch
p.s. tried posting pics to offtopic list, doesn't work?