Re: I can understand that...

From: David (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 22:54:07 EST

I'm guilty of that sometimes in my business too.We are
all human.We make mistakes.

Even me.I do try to correct them the best i can.

Since my Dad died,i have been running my business,by
myself.Its not easy for anyone.

Sorry if i got to personal with anyone,i just can
imagine what Bernd is going thru now.But he is my
friend,but i am 900+ miles away..

=====