RE: O/T: SRT-4 beats wrx!

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 21:45:50 EST

Taxes yes, but there's mostly the hassle of it.....
There are the daytime running lights, and the bumper inspections (our
regulations are tighter for low-speed collisions).
Anyways, there's a bunch of crap like that. If it was just a money thing,
it wouldn't be a problem, we have lots of rich people up here too, but they
don't want the hassle.
This of course doesn't apply to classic cars though.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

>I am watching this very close! Obviously i can't afford another car
>now...but if they come out with the first redesign (more power) in 05 i
>will
>have one in my possession, just may be my fiance's...
>
>as for no good cars in Canada...All i can say is just come to Carlisle and
>take home a new mopar...may need to order it early. do you have to pay
>some
>crazy tax to take something like that over the border?
>
>Tim Althoff
>www.yllwdkta.com

Broadband? Dial-up? Get reliable MSN Internet Access.