Re: Subwoofer in a reg cab

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 18:52:09 EST

I have a single sub in my 99 RC R/T. The previous owner did the at home sub
box.

It is installed on the driver side, facing rearward. It sits on the floor.
There is a crossover tube 2-3" PVC that goes to a box on the pass side
without a speaker. The crossover fits in behind and below the top of the
center console. All is covered in gray floor carpet type material.

E-mail for any further details.

TonyC