Re: Heater Core Replacement

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 14:03:36 EST

I believe yours is about the same as my 95 which required the A/C to be
evacuated. You'll have to remove the glove box and some stuff behind it and
next to it, but not the instrumentation cluster. All in all its a real pain
in the ass, hope you have a heated garage to work in. Mine has gone twice,
the first time was only a year after I bought the truck and, what do ya know,
the heater core wasn't warrantied(BASTARDS!). The first time I did it myself
and from that experience I learned that it is worth paying someone else to do
it.

John S