Re: running cold!

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 15:45:53 EST

Punch,
       If it runs too cold, It can fool the PCM into thinking it has never
warmed up and run rich and shoot your gas mileage to hell. Other than maybe
fouling plugs and playing hell with the O2 sensors nothing else.
       I suspect you're right about the Thermostat being stuck open. Have you
tried the heater to see how hot the air is? Could accidentally have a bad
temp. sending unit but I doubt it. Keep it simple and replace the thermostat
first. "Sir Bill"

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/index.html <or> http://southernmopar.org/