Re: no heat?

From: Ken Allgood (kenallgood@cox.net)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 20:07:39 EST

Heat, I have HEAT!!

Took the truck in this morning, and the system flush was going to be $65,
plus whatever for the flushing of the heater core.. Picked it up, total
tab was $112... Mechanic said you wouldn't believe how much gunk came out
of the heater core.. Actually, I said I would, seeing how I had the
coolant rust problem 2 years ago, and mustof been clogging it up since then.
But good to go, it's nice and TOASTY (running the 195 tstat now). Thanks
for the input!

http://southernmopar.org/