Stupid bank!

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 23:00:48 EST

Well, the Dak is rebuilt but I won't get my hands on it for another
week, thanks to the bank.

When I bought it, they messed up with the title, so there's no
leinholder marked on it, even though they do have a lein. Stupidly,
when I talked to the insurance company after the accident, I told them
there was a lein even though they though there wasn't. So, I had to
call the bank and ask them to fix it all.

The bank was supposed to call me about it, but never did. Now that
insurance is ready to cut the check, they won't until the title is
fixed. So I talked to the bank today, they *admitted* they dropped the
ball on calling me back to fix this, and now it's a mad rush.

Title mailed Syracuse to Troy today, Monday it'll go from Troy to Albany
for processing, hopefully the bank will have it back by Wednesday
morning, and with any luck at all I'll get it on Thursday at the office.
  Then I have to fax a copy of the new title to the insurance company,
who will then cut a check. I might luck out and get the truck back on
Friday.

argh!