Re: transfercase ??

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 02 2002 - 11:18:49 EST

Jake, if it's leaking "a little" now, through the winter, the heating and
cooling of the t-case is going to make that leak a lot worse. As well, the
longer you wait, the chances of the damage becoming worse increases.
My advice: Don't try to put a band-aid on it, fix it yourself, or pay
someone to fix it, so that come April you don't have to buy a whole new
transfer case. They ARE NOT cheap, as both myself and Dakota found out this
year.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....