Re: Indiglo gauges for Gen-II??

From: Matthew Intihar (challengerman@juno.com)
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 00:41:31 EST

I actually just bought a set from them(the first link). I'm installing
them tomorrow. From what I can tell, they are decent quality. The only
thing I can tell that may be a problem is the arrangement of the
indicator lights. They are set up for the '91-'93 or so cluster. What I
mean is that I took a tach out of a '96, and the ABS, and shift light,
are a little different between these years. Plus the '96 has the
seatbelt warning light on the tach which my '92 has down below by the
turn signals and what not. I'll let you know how the install goes, and
how they hold up. HTH!

Matthew

On Sat, 2 Nov 2002 23:06:52 EST ABeerCan@aol.com writes:

> Was fumbling around on the net and ran across this. Anyone know
> anything
> about them?

http://www.procarparts.com/store/displaydetails.cfm?pid=DGE-DAKT-8896-RIG
-WT