Re: transfercase ??

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 09:06:52 EST

Well, drain all the fluid first. ;-)
And i'd buy some new juice to put in there, might as well do that at the
same time.
When you open up the t-case, you might be able to see what/where the problem
is, and why it's leaking. It may just be a gasket...

I'm not the right person to give you directions as to the easiest way to do
this job, cause i've never done it. I do know things are usually a lot
easier to get fixed when you have a buddy helping you. :D

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

>thanks i was affraid id get that answer haha .. any tips on an easy way to
>do it ..an luck with a certain kinda sealant ..the less time out in the
>cold
>the better haha .. thanks ..

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband.