Re: ScSilverdak repairs update

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 17:53:09 EST

Yep, I'm thankful of that everytime I look at the Dak, although I still get
pissed everytime I look at that rollpan.
Guess I'll have to live with it for a month or so till Pro-glass-Pro-finish
sends the replacement Cuda-style Rollpan.

Bernie assured me that once he has the rollpan it's just a matter of a day
or two to complete the repairs.
The actual damage is mostly just scrapped up paint and a busted
rollpan...........and some very minor metal work, and refinishing of the
bedcorner and lower edge of the corner...........all in all not too awful
bad.....just hurt my pride more than anything!!

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website:http://www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com