Re: The DML

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 22:03:27 EST

Sorry Will, I've gotta prove you wrong in this ONE instance... mind you it
is a remote and isolated instance, since indeed the Gen-II Dakota is by far
the BEST damn truck there is!

Truck died twice on the way home from Church this morning, now sits in the
garage awaiting a new crank sensor :-(

-Jon Smith

> Us Gen-II owners are finally drooling at the EL-Glo gauge overlays that we
> can finally get (ok, not all of us, but some of us dammit!). Besides,
when
> you have a Gen-II, you don't have to worry about working on it. After
all,
> they are the best Dakota's ever made! ;o)
>
> The other Will
> kicking back waiting for the Gen-II vs Gen-III debate to start up. Hey!
It's