Re: DML Digest V5 #553

From: Kathy &/or Chris Carton (carton@madriver.com)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 06:45:48 EST

The Speedhut thing has been going on for awhile, go to Model Developement
Program, design your set, and pre-order. When they have 20 orders, they will
make them. I'd rather have these than the Procarparts ones, althought they
cost twice as much, you can design your own somewhat. There's 9 orders so
far, come on guys, lets get these made!

Kathy
www.cruznlo.com