Re: How to stir up the DML! [compiled]

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 11:13:58 EST

Top ten way to stir up the DML (massively snipped with no credits given..)

10. All Dakotas love the "Pit" (No offence meant there Jon)

9. Only an idiot would risk his warranty with aftermarket parts

8. I only use Wal-mart special oil and filters - that other stuff isn't any better, it just costs more...

7. Bernd is not a nice guy.

6. Slamming and adding stickers all over the Dakota
Goofing looking rims that stick out and to low of a profile.

5. R/T badging on a non-R/T

4. Which is better Gen I, II or III

3. Which is faster and more powerfull the 4.7 or the 5.9 or a v6 with a blower?

2. 31x13.50 tires WILL fit on your genIII 4x4 with the stock 8" rims unless you LIKE clearance... otherwise 215-75r15 goodyear rt/s's are the only way to fly. (we won't even talk about those flaky 2wd guys.. ;-)

And the No. 1 way to stir up the DML............

1. Most, if not all, of the recent posters have become ricers :-)...
[Slamming and adding stickers all over the Dakota or Goofy looking rims that stick out and to low of a profile.]