fog lights

From: Sam Hotmail (samjperez@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 16:42:15 EST

Good afternoon group

Hello my name is Sam Perez from San Marcos Texas. I am a new subscriber to
the list. I had a 73 dart in highschool and recently bought a '00 Dakota. I
bought the truck used besides the minor daily driven details it is a great
truck. It is a sport with the deluxe lighting package. The previous owner
did mainly highway driving and thus has some damage to the fog lights. The
lens are cracked and leak water. This makes the bulbs burn out and so I want
to replace them with an aftermarket light system, one with glass lenses.
However I purchased Pilot replacements but they require you to re-wire the
entire lights and cant use the existing switch. Has anyone found a set that
you don't have to rewire too much. I am capable of rewiring but would like
to avoid if I could any help would be greatly appreciated